Wednesday 17 August 2011

10 Days to go

Today is the Independence Day of Indonesia, but I still work as usual, except for 3 classes less today.
My student even mocked me for being so workaholic n leaving my wife all alone at home.
Yeah, yeah, I guess there is always a price to pay for whatever you choose.
There is no right or wrong, only consequences.

Back to Topic, I guess now there are only 10 days left so I started to feel this Euphoria,Elation, Jubilation, and Exaltation. I have started planning what things to bring and not, shopping list, food to devour, drinks to dive, beds to flunk, bus to get on, sales to grab, etc


But, too bad, coz  I just ordered 2 ticket for my wife and me for SBY-Haneda next year in May for 6.7M for return for 2 people. This excitement is so overwhelming that I almost ignore the Singapore Trip... :(

Lucky me, I wasn't oblivious to it for a long time, just 2 days, pheew. So Now, I'm back on track to update my blog everyday with any useful information which could help me and you , READERS, to understand more about kaskus without having to read the 160 pages in kaskus thread for Singapore Trip






No comments: