Friday 12 August 2011

Me, Myself and I

Ok, so here I am, awaiting 14 days more prior to my departure.
I'm living vicariously through the stories of every backpacker in Singapore, I am eager to be there. Anxiety, Excitement, Jubilation, Elated, just name it. The last time I went there was like um, 10 years ago perhaps.

It was around my Senior High, Pre-Uni or College u call it. I kinda forget the place n bus or MRT, but I guess it will still be the same old same old thingy. However, honestly writing, thinking of the spending kinda freaks me out. Actually the Singapore itself isn't that expensive, around $500 for 9 nights and 10 days, the thing that matters now is, I'm gonna do a shopping spree, coz  I've been kinda holding back for my shopping urge back in here, so now I'm gonna unleash this hidden, ultimate shopping drive . LOL. Oakley glassses, Nudie Grim Tim or Dry Grey, Ipad 2 Wifi 64G, etc

Oh yeah, have I mentioned here that my wife is tagging along, so basically it will cost me more damage than any other things mentioned in the previous paragraph, not to be condescendingly tolerant ( imitating the SAT Reading wkwkwk)

I just hope, that I could hold myself when I get there, but whatever I'll buy, I'll just post em here, ok

No comments: